Watermain replacement construction update
- New water main installation began at north end of Grove Street and progressed to the south.
- Peterson Street was constructed to subgrade and geogrid subgrade reinforcement was installed followed by crushed aggregate base course.
- Sidewalk preparation on Peterson Street has begun.
- Spot curb replacement work began on Spry Street and Grant Street.
- New water installation will begin on Gail Place.
- Concrete sidewalk will be poured on Peterson Street. Concrete typically requires a minimum of 7 days to achieve adequate strength to support pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Heavier vehicles such as garbage trucks and school buses would require more time for the concrete to properly cure.
- Preparation for curb and gutter replacement on Spry Street and Grant Street will continue.