Report Stormwater Pollution
To report spills, dumping or draining of pollutants to the street, storm drain or waterway call 920-397-9901.
For spill emergencies, please call 911.
- Commercially generated wash waters (i.e. washing of vehicles, equipment, tools, structures, or from services such as carpet cleaning)
- Dirt from construction sites, or other erosion problems
- Drainageways or waterways with an unusual appearance or odor
- Dumping of motor oil, chemicals, trash, or yard waste
- Improper outdoor storage of chemicals and other materials that can pollute the ground or stormwater runoff