USH 12 Resurfacing Project: Whitewater Avenue from Madison Avenue to CTH M
Anticipated construction completion: August 2023
- TRAFFIC UPDATES:
- USH 12 will remain open to traffic. Occasional Flagging operations will occur.
- Be aware of construction equipment in the area completing sidewalk and curb work at each intersection.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured by signs, barricades and drums, as the NW corner of each intersection is currently being worked on.
- USH 12 construction activities completed this week (Week of May 15)
- Sidewalk Ramp Pours at the NW corner of each intersection. (see attached picture)
- Asphalt Patching in front of curb (see attached picture)
- Grading, Shaping and Topsoil at all newly poured sidewalks. (see attached pictures)
- USH 12 Construction activities anticipated next week (Week of May 22)
- Seeding and erosion mat will be placed at newly topsoiled sidewalk locations.
- All sidewalks are anticipated be open for the Memorial Day Holiday weekend.
- Outlook for the following weeks (May 30 and beyond)
- The NE corner of each intersection will be the next location to remove and replace the sidewalk and curb. (Starting this process 5/30 after Memorial Day).
- After the NE corner it will be the SW and lastly the SE. Each quadrant will take approximately 2 weeks from removal to new concrete and restoration.
- Milling and Paving operations are anticipated to begin around Mid-July.
- All operations are weather dependent and subject to change.