Assistant City Engineer
• Survey with Rod/Level and RTK equipment
• Mapping using CAD and GIS
• CAD Design using Civil3D
• Construction Oversight and Management
• GIS Data Collection with ESRI products
• Planning/Leading Committee Meetings
• Water, Sanitary, and Storm Infrastructure Assessment and Design
• Stormwater, Recycling, Transit Reporting and Compliance
• RFP Solicitation and Evaluation
• Private Development Review
• Road/Parking Lot Design, Maintenance Planning
• Right of Way Permit Review
Qualifications include a bachelor or associate degree in civil engineering, engineering technology, or a related field. Substantial experience may substitute for a degree.
This is a full time salaried position. The City of Fort Atkinson offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. The starting salary range is $66,468 - $74,054, depending on qualifications. Starting employees receive 80 hours of vacation (prorated from start date), 10 holidays and 2 personal days. The City participates in the Wisconsin Retirement System pension plan, matching about 6.5% of the employee’s annual salary, and pays 88% of the premiums for health insurance. Dental, vision and life insurance are also available.
Full job description can be found here